Here’s what President Ramaphosa introduced last night:
• Individuals will only be allowed to leave the house to buy food, medical supplies or collect a social grant.
• Provisions will be made for the homeless, and we continue to identify quarantine sites for these people.
• Only pharmacies, banks, laboratories, payment services (petrol services and healthcare providers) will remain open.
• Those businesses responsible for the production and sale of food will remain open too.
• All South Africans must remain in their homes for 21 days, starting from midnight Thursday 26 March.